Tuesday, July 18, 2006

mail call

Ooooooooo Secret Pal!!



A skein of Magic Stripes sock yarn, a skein of Classic Elite "Imagine", two skeins of Noro "Sakura", two skeins of Debbie Bliss "Alpaca Silk", a Chibi needle case and needles, and a really cool card.

Oh.
And let us not forget the truffles (which, as you can see by the photo, barely even made it to the photo shoot--this girl has priorities.)

I love everything...but I am particularly enthralled wiht the Alpaca Silk. It's so soft and lucious, I can barely stop fondling it.

Thank You Secret Pal!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad you like it! I have also enjoyed the alpaca silk. You can't even imagine the fondling and random filthy thoughts I've had about it.

Gray said...

Yes, alpaca feels unimaginably wonderful. I also like the animals. I recently played at a contradance at a farm where llamas and alpacas are lovingly raised. It was very, very hard to leave.