Monday, November 20, 2006

the wishing of luck can begin now please


LuckyCat in C-Leg Blue
From This Weekend's Jaunt Into Japantown


Tomorrow morning is a meeting with my AttorneyMan. He's going to prep me for everything that will happen one week from tomorrow. That's the mediation date. My AttorneyMan is definitely the good guy, so I'm not worried about having a meeting with him, but I am worried that there are going to be many details discussed that my currently anxiety-ridden seive-like brain will not be able to hold onto. I have visions of myself restless over the weekend trying to remember what he said about bottom lines and insurance bills and not being able to remember diddly-squat.

So TheMIG is thankfully coming with me to the meeting tomorrow to keep track of it all. (Love You)


I am a strong believer in long distance communal intention setting. If I can please ask the following favor (and I will probably ask you once again next week, sorry).....


If you are willing, please pray or cross your fingers, or do your mojo, or whatever spiritiual thing it is you do, so that:

* The schedules of something like 6 attorneys and 1 judge all miraculously line up like some cosmic event, so that we are all there for the mediation on November 28th and that it does not get postponed.

* I remain calm between now and then, and that on the day of the mediation I remember to bring lots of feel-good-keep-busy knitting and all of the other little tools I will need to feel settled.

* That this whole thing will be behind me very soon, preferably ending with this one mediation date (unlikely, I've been told... but hey, whatever... visualization and setting intention can be a powerful thing, so let's do it).

* Justice will be served.



Much thanks to all.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't have any idea what this post is about, just stopping by from the Randomizer, but I wanted to say I enjoyed your blog. Very funny! Keep writing.

Scoutj said...

Justice WILL be served.
xo

InkyW said...

The lighting of candles and the thinking strong and positive thoughts your way has commenced.

Anonymous said...

My fingers & toes are crossed. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You better wear googles we gonna have so much mojo flyin' your way!

Carrie said...

I will be sending my most positive mojo your way. Before being a mom, I was a court reporter, so I can visualize where you're headed. Don't worry. Mediators are good people trying to help others. That's been my experience! Good luck to you, and do bring your knitting. Though the mediator I used to work with was prompt, prompt, prompt, 6 attorneys are a lot to get together. I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Mojo on it's way to you!

jodi said...

Remember: breathe. And focus.

(and, take notes)

Carol said...

Done. Fingers, toes and all other appendages (including my stomach tentacles) are crossed.

Darling, as an attorney, I can say that you will make an extremely sympathetic plaintiff. Just be your own sweet self.

JaymeKnits said...

Figers and toes are crossed. A prayer for timing, serenity, closure and justice is on its way.

Anonymous said...

I'll be burning some green candles for justice and properity for you.

~Donna~ said...

You know you got warm feelings, etc coming from my way. Blessings upon you and the whole situation.

Anonymous said...

Wheels crossed, legs bent, fingers tied, and mind focused.

Take notes, record anything you can.

HUGE HUGS ... Am holding you in my bubble of light.

WCD

Anonymous said...

You got it, Bonnie. Good wishes coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Consider it visualized.

Break a leg (not yours).

Lorena said...

Good thoughts, indeed! The best thoughts. Fingers, toes, eyes; everything crossed. And in addition to hopes of justice, thoughts of peace. And double-- no, triples, what everyone else has already said.

~Donna~ said...

PS Luv Luv Luv your new LuckyCat. Where did you get it? Spence and I will be heading to JapanTown (a fav destination of ours) before the year is out.

Still sending good vibes in your direction.