Friday, January 18, 2008

Just squeechin' in under the wire here with today's post.

MyFavoriteKid and I shot up to Sacramento to see The Blue Man Group, and we just got home. I'm exhausted.

I've seen Blue Man Group once before (TheMostImportantGuy and I saw them in Vegas a couple of years ago for my birthday), but this was MyFK's first time. He loved it. And I suck ass for not remembering my camera. Duh.

The opening act was something I completely enjoyed. Mike Relm. He's a dj/spinner/scratcher (sorry, I'm not all up on the terminology)...except that besides using just vinyl, he spun to and scratched video. I really enjoyed his set.

He's on tour all over the place, as you can see from his MySpace page. Here's a little clip, too:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I lay me down to sleep.....

0 comments: