Saturday, March 08, 2008

snaps on saturday

I noticed yesterday that bloglines didn't insert anything to show that a link to YouTube was placed in the body of my post. It made my post yesterday look as if what I found on the internet was my own few lines text. What I actually found yesterday was this really fantastic dance video, so if you missed it, I encourage you to go back and check it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for today, here is my Saturday snapshot:


Spring Has Sprung


I've got a big dance rehearsal this morning, and then MyFavoriteKid and I are heading back to Bodega Bay for our first overnighter together in the camper van (I haven't found a nickname for it that is sticking yet--but I need one).
Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

She who names objects has no clue. Hope you come up with something good...Take your time...maybe your FavKid will come up with something this weekend. have fun!