Friday, August 08, 2008

blowin' off the blog tonight

I had a whole different post in mind. I want to show you guys some pics of what my last house looked like inside, just so you could compare. I still plan to do that, but today has been a whole lot busier than anticipated. I had guests over all day long, and I was in hostess mode, in and out of the kitchen most of the day. I assembled a small dresser that had a thousand small parts (for the den/guest room). After all that there was a quick run to the dog park, and that went straight into watching the Olympics Opening Cermony (whilst washing and folding laundry), which I am still watching now. Very moving, I found it. My eyes got all teary a few times, even.

We were sitting here doing the math....adding up the fact that there were 15,000 performers, 90,000 people in the audience, and a whole stadium floor full of athletes.....and the question of the day based on that algebra has been:


where do they all poop?!?!

Dudes, I have no friggin' idea.

2 comments:

Carol said...

They are not allowed to poop or they would dishonor their families.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

carol ~ gawd, I'm so glad somebody understands my sense of humor!! :-)
(PS...and I was not the one in our bunch to wonder about all the poop, and neither was MyFk...hahahaha)