Monday, August 11, 2008

i should have more tomorrow...

...but not so much today.

Today was about waking up early and taking care of a few things around the house, then heading out to San Francisco to pick up my friend and her two daughters who are going to stay with us for rest of the week. They flew in from Boston early this afternoon. We stopped at the store and picked up food for the kids to eat while they are here (we are both blessed with picky eaters), we took the kids to the pool, did some unpacking and settling in, and had a nice dinner. Now everyone is all tucked in except me ('cuz I am up late again glued to the tube watching the Olympics). I do really need to go though. We have a whoooole bunch of sight seeing type stuff to do over the next couple of days. At least then I'll have pictures at least ;-)
XO

0 comments: