Friday, September 12, 2008

myfk-isms

MyFavoriteKid has been cracking me up lately....

Mom, my legs are too hairy. People stare at them and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Hmmm, well I don't think they're that hairy.
Well I do!
Okay then, what do you propose you do about this?
Well, I don't really think I should shave my legs. Or waxing. Maybe I could try electrocution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how's the new PE class going?
Great! Look at this!
(lifts up his t-shirt up to show me his belly)
I have a 4-pack!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed my mind. I don't want to get my haircut tomorrow. I like it long. The more-than-average-girls chase me around and hug me and want to play with it.


(good lord)

2 comments:

Mouse said...

"More than average" girls? _THIS_ is what I have to look forward to? Oh my.

~Donna~ said...

ahhhh...yes...girls... Spencer came home the second day of High School and said the girls keep telling him he has pretty eyes. Well, they are gorgeous, but that's besides the point. Stop looking at my son's eyes!!!

Loved the electrocution line. :)