Thursday, September 25, 2008

s'all i got

Home very late from dance class. Too tired to type, let alone think, so a quiz it shall be.





You Are Stalking



You tend to be very obsessive. Once you focus your attention on something or someone, it's all you think about.

You are also very secretive. People don't know much about the life that you lead.



You are attracted to weak people. You may want to prey on them, but you also may just want to help them.

You need attention, and you can get desperate if you aren't getting attention from the right person. You'll do about anything to get noticed.

2 comments:

The Bon said...

I am also stalking.

AC said...

I have an obsessive, attention-starved, secret-life-leading girlfriend attracted to me because I'm weak?

Poo.

The "What Felony Are You" thingy tells me I'm "Arson".

Flaming poo!