Wednesday, October 08, 2008

maybe this is why i don't sleep through the night

Maybe the reason I toss and turn all night is because I have subliminal messages playing through my head that I am missing something.

Things like this maybe:


Found on the notepad next to the phone. Not sure what the f%$# I missed on the 24th of September, but I sure hope it wasn't important. Probably wasn't. I mean, how important call "Fall Brin" actually be??!

Ooooo lookie! Here's another:


That's nice. Sunday. Do not forget about Sunday.

Oh, and this!


Yahhhh. Something. Something from 3pm to 5pm. Have no idea what. Or when. But whatever it is, it's from 3 to 5.



Sometimes I wonder how I even manage to....
to....
to...

Hmmm. I was going to type, "dress myself". Or, "feed myself".
But there are days where I barely manage to do those things (properly) either!
Oy.

6 comments:

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Are you kidding? You missed Fall Brin? I can't believe it! Fall Brin should NEVER be missed. I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked. :)

So shocked I gave you an award - it's waiting for you on my blog. No need to pass it forward if you don't feel like it.

jodi said...

I thought it said "fall bun".

And maybe it's 3 pm MINUS 5 pm? A puzzle.

Anonymous said...

I feel a collage coming on... Or maybe an art installation...

My fiance is a bicycle mechanic and writes part numbers all over the place. So I keep finding all these snippets of paper with VFQ7485591 or LDX4514983 or whatever written on them. I never know if they can be tossed or if they're important!

Anonymous said...

Nothing that important happens at 7:45 AM.

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I'm constantly leaving myself notes with just a name or part of a name and then wonder what I needed to tell that person. especially bad at work because I probably really did need to tell them something.

kasiaiscarly said...

don't feel bad, I find notes like that for work on all of my notepads. Then I always worry what in the world I was thinking!