Saturday, December 27, 2008

if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all

I was about to type, "My grandfather said that all the time." But now that I really think about it, what I really remember is my mother saying that her father used to say that all the time. I'm not sure if I ever actually heard grandpa saying that! I'm not denying he did....I just can't pull up any actual images in my head of him saying that, or the sound of his voice saying those words (he's long passed).

Whatever. Anyhow.

Today has not been so great, so I am going to keep my mouth shut. It's my new anti-complaining tactic. It probably won't work.

1 comments:

MonikaRose said...

Hello, just to brighten up your day...
now sure if you read comments, but I choose you for an award feww days ago, check it out here... http://monikarosecrochets.blogspot.com/2008/12/hello-guess-what.html
Have a great day and happy new year celebrations... :) MonikaROse