Monday, July 27, 2009

knitted chairs

I'm kinda in love with this so much that it makes me want to cover everything that bugs me in knitting....



More info about the project, plus the pattern, found here.
And if you are on Ravelry, you definitely need to click here to see what other folks have done with it because some of them are very cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My knitting is going a little slow.

I am working on a sweater that is simple enough that it would normally be a very quick knit, if I weren't taking it on and off the needles all the time to check fit (I fret about these things, and this is why I rarely knit sweaters).

I have a sock in progress that is feeling lonely and rejected.

And I have a new shawl in progress that is not ;-)

4 comments:

Mouse said...

I can't even finish a hat or a scarf in a timely manner.. can't imagine how long it would take me to knit a CHAIR.

MonikaRose said...

Fabulous idea, I just started to learn to knit again, much better this time, without the frustration. have a fab day :) MonikaROse. By the way I am a crocheter..

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Mouse ~ but! but! the yarn is big!! it would go fast! LOL

MonikaRose ~ fun, eh?! Gosh, I really want to learn how to crochet.

Jennie said...

Do you know about Nancy Roberts' "Try It On Tubing"? Ingenious, I say. She's local, too!