Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i come back to the place you are

Tripping around the internet this morning...reading, seeing, listening, learning new things...
but as usual, if I clickety-click long enough, it almost always ends up bringing me back to something familiar (and loved).
Something that touches a soft spot.



It's not like this should be news to me, but I still often find myself surprised by how other peoples artistic creations can shift my whole experience. One moment you are "here", the next you are "there".

I like that feeling of surprise.

And for some reason today, I'm especially liking the feeling of finding that sort of wonder within the familiar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posting early this morning, but that's cuz ya caught me getting all emo ;-)

4 comments:

~Donna~ said...

God I love this song...thanks for putting this up, never heard this version. Now you got me all emo...

:)

Margaret said...

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much. This was just... great!

Ellie said...

Thank you. Needed that this morning.

Helen said...

OMG I love Peter so much, and this is one of my all-time faves. The DVD Secret World is great.