Thursday, February 04, 2010

me. 43.


...okay, me at 42 + 364 days + 18 hours ('cuz I took it last night around dinner time) ;-)

MyFavoriteKid walked in on me while I was doing my crazy little photoshoot of close-ups. He grabbed my camera, looked through them all (laughed at most), snapped this next one, declared his was best, spun on his heels, and left.



I have a few big things about myself that I am working on this year.
Will fill you in over the next couple of weeks, to be sure.
For now I go celebrate!
(starting with coffee)

8 comments:

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday!

(they sure are silly things with the cameras) (and opinionated)

JohnK said...

Have a great birthday!!!!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Happy, happy birthday!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday! and the Kid takes a decent picture!

~Donna~ said...

Happy B-day! Hope you have a great one. :)

jodi said...

Yay! xoxo

NAIZA said...

Hi! I was kinda surprise and just bump into your blog today.. I was really late but we shared the same date of birthday! Yes, february 4! Wishing you all the best for you and your family. Big Hugs! ~Naiza

Lorena said...

I was just wondering when your birthday is, because I have a little sumptin' sumptin' for you. Or at least I will, in a couple of weeks, after I --- [ redacted because it will give the surprise away ] --- . AND HERE IT IS. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that you don't mind celebrating it again in a few weeks. :-)