Wednesday, June 09, 2010

As seen in a treatment room I had with a dermatologist yesterday:


I do understand the concept of marketing to your target audience, but srsly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now: Noticing that all my pets are staring at me, because I am an hour late feeding them. Feeling a twinge of anxiety (experienced as shallow breathing and that "punched in the gut" sensation), which is probably just me reacting to having a To-Do list that is way too long to ever be accomplished. Remembering a conversation from earlier today at the centralized mailboxes where I live. A neighbor I barely know asked me how I was, and I told him my To-Do List was too long. He told me that meant it was time to throw the list out and start over. I'd estimate him to be in his 70's or 80's, so he probably knows that of which he speaks. The real sage advice.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

You posted this to see if I'd go all stabbity over the text-speak, didn't you?? Well.. its working. *runs away screaming*

The Bon said...

Oh, for the love of Pete that sign is ridiculous.

And I like the advice about the list. I might try that next time. ;)