Sunday, September 26, 2010

I might suck at holding blogiversary contests (because I'm still not ready), but here are some things I am really good at:


The annual laundering of over a hundred school band shirts...



...and backing out of the garage with the hatch-back open.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay with the contest, kids. Hang in there. The problem is that there are a lot of items for giveaway, and I need to make the time to photograph them all and get them uploaded here.
It's looking like I might need to find a different way to do it. Break it down into more manageable pieces or something.

In between getting the car into the body shop and figuring out the best way to get around while it's away from home, that is.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Do you have to wash shirts for the entire band?? Now, that's parent involvement! Sorry about your car.

~Donna~ said...

Gah...car fixing stuff sucks. Hope they can fix it quickly!

Knitika said...

Laundering a hundred shirts sounds very daunting.

Backing out of the garage with the hatch up sounds very me. Good luck with the repairs.