Friday, September 24, 2010

upon further inspection.......

After dancing last night (it was great), I think I know what is going on with the eerie feeling that it may be one of the last times I wear one.

I think it's been a very long time since I've had a new costume. I think it may be one of the last times I wear one of these costumes, because I think I am due for some new ones. Time to get sewing and creating!

I think also, I am overdue working on my next solo project. I've had ideas percolating for a few months now, but have been so busy with other projects (first the Rakkasah and then the student performance), that I have delayed my own work.

Time to get crackin'.

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

Yay for dancing, solos, and making costumes. I honestly don't know what I enjoy more, making a costume or dancing.

I miss both. Maybe when I get more energy (and money) I'll start up again with the dancing.