Friday, October 22, 2010

waste

Last night as I was making my way home from dance class, I did quite a bit of scheming about how today was going to go. I had no plans (omg!), except for the regular daily routine and MyFavoriteKid having an evening clarinet lesson. The whole day was for myself! I dreamed of knitting and spinning and watching a dvd. Cozying up inside while it rained outside. Warm cups of tea.

And then this morning I woke up with a migraine (I've actually had a rash of them in the last 2 weeks). This one was worst than most. It was the kind of migraine that makes me feel like I'm going to toss my cookies, and it was also the kind of migraine that was going to require the two big gun medications that I have on hand to knock them out. One medication takes care of the headache by knocking me flat on my ass, the other one keeps me from throwing up (and so I can keep the flat-on-my-ass medication in my system.

So I took them after getting MyFK off to school, and then couldn't keep my eyes open after that for about 6 hours.

Total. Waste. Of. A. Day.

-----
Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I suppose being sedated is better than a migraine and throwing up! Hope you feel better.

FUZZARELLY said...

Well. Sum bitch.