Friday, March 25, 2011

freebie friday



How about a feisty yarn attackin' skel-animal kitteh statue thingy.
It's about 3" tall. Wee and cute.

Toss your name into the hat if you are interested, and a random number generator will do the choosing for me next Thursday at 12-noon. I will post the winner next Friday.
If you want to leave a comment but not be entered, just say so ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have finally heard from everyone who had won in previous weeks, yet I have not hit the post office yet. I have had zero desire to trek into a post office in the sleet and hail and pouring down rain with a lap-full of packages as I sit in a wheelchair pushing myself and therefore not being able to hold an umbrella.

Lame ass gimped out excuse, but it's for real. It's been raining every single time I've had a moment to myself to do anything that resembles catching up.

But next week is kid free....did you hear that..???!!! Kid freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
and it shall be done.
Sorry for the delays. Hang tight. ;-)

4 comments:

thestashattacked said...

Wow... um... huh. He's... cute? In the loosest sense of the word? I'm sure I can think of at least one friend who might think he's silly! ;)

Also, thanks for the package update. I was getting afraid that someone may have stolen my box.

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Hey who won the bag? I must have missed that one. I need to know who I should envy slightly. :)

I was going to say not to include me on this but I realize I know someone who would love it, so please do!

XO

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

So who won that bag you showed us about 2 weeks ago? I must have missed that - but I want to know who I need to envy slightly. :)

I was going to say not to include me in the drawing for this one but I realize I know someone who would love it!

XO

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

My eldest saw the skeleton kitty and actually squealed with glee at the possibility getting it... so here I am, entering a comment for something that my goofy 18-year-old wants for her new dorm room... what a statement that will make for her roommate... lol.