Friday, June 24, 2011

before and....wip?

Can't really call it a before and after shot, because it's not done....it's a work in progress.

Goodbye ghetto man-cave...

Hellooooo "sunroom"/dance studio/meditation room....

Looks even better in the daylight, but I was so excited, I just had to show you. And the altar is a cardboard box covered with an old sheet...hahahaha. I am putting together something custom to replace that.

So. Much. More. To. Do.
And so EXCITING!!!!

We had a little sip of champagne tonight, but no late night parties because I really want to go to Saturday morning practice at the zen center tomorrow (haven't been in ages), and I have to get up at 5:30am to get there.

But perhaps more celebrating tomorrow ;-)

1 comments:

Mouse said...

Wow.. what a transformation!! You're going to kill me when I say that I really liked the wine colored paint... heee!! I'd totally paint my bedroom that color...