Friday, July 01, 2011

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's.......


MyFavoriteKid is gone until Monday on a camping trip with his dad. Love my kid, but I haven't had a real break in awhile. He's been asking to stick around on weekends that he'd normally spend with his dad, or to leave later, or come home earlier. He wants to spend more time with his friends, and I totally get that.

So I am gonna relish this weekend :-)

It's going to be our first real chunk of time spent at the new house (even though TheMostImportantGuy got all his stuff moved out of his old place last Sunday, he's been appeasing me by spending the nights here at my place so that the first "sleeping there" can be both of us together). It's supposed to be a hot weekend, and we're going to float around in the pool and maybe do a little furniture shopping.

Nice :-)

0 comments: