Tuesday, September 27, 2011

trainwreck.

I'm a mess. I was so stuffed up last night, then when I tried to get horizontal, my head almost exploded. I took one of the pseudoephedrine tablets TheMostImportantGuy had picked up over the weekend for himself, and that turned out to be the worst idea ever. I haven't taken that stuff in well over 10 years, and I knew it did something else besides unblock my sinuses....I knew it either wired me out or put me to sleep.

I was aiming for put me to sleep.

Well, I was wrong. I was up almost the entire night clenching my teeth.

At least I could breathe through my nose.



As an added bonus today, I needed to replace a tire on my wheelchair that completely blew apart. It took a 45-minute drive each way, plus a 90-minute wait in the shop because they usually only work by appointment. They squeezed me in.


Sorry so whiny.
Just tired and sick and cranky :-(

1 comments:

Viki said...

Those tablets have the same effect on me, even the "nighttime" ones. I usually feel like I can't even close my eyes. They keep popping open while I try to sleep.

Hope you feel better soon!