Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween


I had a very moody day. In fact, I think for a time I was each of the moods carved into the above pumpkins. And then some.
I'm not quite sure what is going on. Please tell me it's something about planets lining up or something and that this too shall pass...and all by itself.

MyFavoriteKid hung out with some friends at a gathering at the local park. TheMostImportantGuy was at the new house, dressed in costume, sitting on the front porch handing out candy. I stayed home at the old house tonight and handed out a very small amount of candy (gated community, the manager doesn't open the gate for the night, and 80% of my neighbors are retired and had their lights out anyhow). The dogs had a blast barking at anything that moved, and I got a little knitting done in between things.

It worked.
But for the first time in.....gosh....at least 14+ years?? We didn't have a carved pumpkin!


0 comments: