Monday, October 03, 2011

i stink at this!

Horrible blogger these past couple weeks, am I. Sick. Tired. And sick and tired, too. LOL

Tonight I planned on watching part 2 of the Prohibition show (8-10) and then writing a post. Instead, I fell asleep on the couch around 8:45. Sheesh.
I'm still sick, I'm exhausted, and the rash is coming back. DAMN!

I'm going to bed. I'm recording the show on the dvr. I'll catch up when I catch up, and that's that.

I'm so glad the follow-up with TheDoc is tomorrow.

4 comments:

not supergirl said...

I hope your appt with The Doc goes well today. May you have answers! With solutions that are possible and reasonable to implement! And no side effects or complications!

~Donna~ said...

RATS! I totally missed Part II. I was busy sorting through stuff and lost track of time.

Oh well.

thestashattacked said...

Where is Ravelry's love (1,000) when you need it? Get well soon!

Kathy said...

Feel better soon. The Prohibition film is fascinating. I wasn't aware of the parallels between temperance and the womens movement.