Wednesday, February 29, 2012

improved.

I am feeling so much better today! Still a little bit wiped out from doing too much, but it's all stuff that could not be postponed.

Much is happening in terms of preparing for the construction on the kitchen of the new house. It is set to begin a couple of weeks, so there have been a few meetings getting all the ducks (and cabinets and drawers) in a row. Additionally, there have been a few doctor's appointments both for myself and for MyFavoriteKid. It's just a hectic time.

So tonight I relaxed a bit (well, as much as one can relax while watching a few more episodes of The Tudors and watching several people being beheaded LOL). And I washed and folded several loads of laundry, and I am finally caught up with things after having taken a few days of bed rest.

I am improved!

0 comments: