Wednesday, June 27, 2012

from grrr to grin

Tonight was a conversation between TheMostImportantGuy and I about money and budgets and remodeling. No arguing or anything, but money is not the easiest of topics for most people to discuss  (especially when it's flying out the door at such a rapid pace, and extra surprises show up unexpectedly...like ceilings falling in!)

Anyhow, just not a very fun thing.  Yah know?

I was just sitting here typing that very sentence above, and in the background on the television I hear this song, and I had to stop what I was doing and go check that my hearing was correct and that I wasn't imaging things. It was the most perfect attitude adjustment ever (and I paused it, rewound it, and played it for TheMIG who also cracked a big smile).



A much better thing to end our night with...a very good bedtime story.
A night cap :-)

3 comments:

Donnaj said...

I enjoy reading your blog and have done for awhile now. I have to say and don't want to sound insensitive but I laughed out loud at the post the other day about not sleeping, bugs and ticks then you leaping out of bed. I am the costume supervisor at the New Zealand School of Dance so am interested in your dance stories along with the knitting stories as well. You just nebver know who you are touching, in the virtual sense of course, out there in the world.
Thanks Donna

Viki said...

Wow! That song mix is so well done. Thanks for sharing the link.

~Donna~ said...

http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/album/remixes-for-the-soul

to download this and others

Thank you for this...