Thursday, October 04, 2012

guilty pleasures

I was so proud of myself tonight. I got to the dance studio an hour before class started and was going to spend some time in the space.

And then I realized I didn't have my studio keys. I was going to have to wait until my co-dance teacher KarenTheDancingLurker showed up to let me in. *sigh*

I thought about sitting in my car and knitting while I waited, but then my stomach grumbled and I remembered that Juan's Place was just around the corner.


Mmmm, margarita and guacamole tostada.

TheMostImportantGuy and I had many many many of our early dates there, as we shared an artist's studio around the corner.  Now that we live so much farther north, we rarely go there.  There's a bunch of awesome older gentleman waiters there, and several of them stopped by to say hi and ask me where we've been...and then one of them brought me a second drink on the house.

Not necessarily the best idea to show up a little loopy and with a belly full of Mexican food before going to a belly dance class...but hey.  I'd say it was a good thing.

It's been a remarkably stressful week here at YeOldHouse, thanks to my wacky dog shooting neighbor.  Much drama, and as a result, all on my own, there has been much mental crazy making....
I really owe you guys some stories.
I'll make that my priority tomorrow.
For now, it's beddy-bye time.  This getting home from dance class at quarter to midnight (because we are rehearsing for the big show), is for the birds!

  

0 comments: