Tuesday, November 13, 2012

yank me around a bit longer, why dontcha...

So, the DA's office called me this afternoon regarding the court date tomorrow...the one where I am the witness (and victim) in the cast of People vs. AssNeighbor.

Turns out the neighbor's public defender cannot represent him, citing a conflict (and the DA's office can't tell me what the conflict is).  She says the neighbor is seeking private counsel, and therefore they are extending the court date until the 30th.

Yay, me.  Another 2 weeks to stew.


My plan to keep sane?  Multiple period dramas viewing sessions, possibly runs of epic film series (LoTR and Harry Potter, anyone?) and lots of knitting.

Just keep knitting...knitting, knitting, knitting...


2 comments:

Mountaingmom said...

Remember: "I knit so I don't kill people."

~Donna~ said...

I vote for LoTR, you know I would. :)

I love knitting or sewing while I have it on.

Just finished a round of the LoTR last weekend. This weekend I think it will be the first 3 Harry Potters. That will work well with all the sorting I need to do. Pun intended!