Thursday, February 14, 2013

close, but no cigar

Mkay. I am back up and running full speed ahead. Woot! 

This afternoon I wrote the blogpost about the disaster drill thingy. Lots of text, very photo heavy, and very much in need of editing.  I thought I had just enough time to get it cleaned up before heading out the door to dance class, but then my editorial time was sucked up by MyFavoriteKid having an impromptu change of plans requiring me to play Mom's Taxi.

By the time that was over, I had to go teach class, and when I got home from class (at 11pm) I had to take care of some urgent class emails regarding an upcoming show, and well...blammo! Now it's just about midnight.

The post is close, but no cigar.  And I am exhausted. 
It will. It will. Be posted tomorrow. I just need to clean it up a wee bit first.
xo!

0 comments: