Thursday, April 25, 2013

and a cherry on top!

I had just wrapped up a particularly nice dance class. What a perfect way to end my day!

Then.

At 10:45pm, on the drive home, I get a call from Kaiser Hospital that James (my convalescent home buddy of 8 years) is in the ICU.
Not.
Good.

When I finally get home, I walk in the door only to see all 4 of my animals (2 cats, 2 dogs) sitting together in a small circle and playing some sort of hackey-sack toss game with each other using a dead gopher.


*sigh*

3 comments:

The Bon said...

oh no! thinking good thoughts for you!

not supergirl said...

Oh no, not James! I'm sorry to hear he's having trouble.

Unknown said...

... at least the pets were... cooperating? Playing nicely with each other....?

Yeaaaaaaahhhhh.

Please give James my love (and a little extra for yourself).