Monday, April 15, 2013

i'm not quite sure what it is that i am avoiding, but i'm having an awfully good time avoiding it :-)

FAR too much time spent watching dance videos tonight on YouTube.

Sometimes I watch videos of stuff that I already do, and sometimes I watch videos of stuff I might like to do, but in the end, I always end up watching some Les Twins (and what they do is not even remotely close to what I do or what I might like to do...but oh my gosh, they do what they do better than anyone else doing it).



AND. I have been wanting to go back to Paris again for ages. Not for the dancing, but for all the other Parisian goodness, but hey....could you just image running into them while they are filming a dance tutorial in front of the Louvre?!!
Why imagine??!!
WE CAN.





(but I'd still like to get back to Paris LOL)

0 comments: