Thursday, April 18, 2013

let the photo roll begin

Pics from last night....
Dead Can Dance at the Uptown Theater in Napa. The first pic was taken by TheMostImportantGuy on his cell phone. The rest were taken by me with my stupid little point and shoot camera, but they look so good because, hey.....we were in the second row (squeeee!!!!).






This was my 4th time seeing Dead Can Dance. The first time was at The Greek Theater in Berkeley, a very long time ago. The second time I saw them was when TheMostImportantGuy and I took his parents to see them at the Paramount Theater in Oakland. Then last summer I took MyFavoriteKid to see them back at The Greek again. I only went to that show because a friend of mine who had tickets couldn't make it, so she sold me her tickets (I felt so bad that she missed them, but she saw them this past Monday in San Francisco) .

Being that they were just here in August, I was surprised to see that they were coming back again so soon, bu how could I pass it up?! The Uptown is so close to me, and it's so small and intimate! (under 900 seats)   Very special venue.



Would you like to know how long it took me to type this post without using my index finger??
28 minutes!! Holy crap!
hahahahaha <----typing i="">that
part was easy though ;-) 

0 comments: