Sunday, May 12, 2013

scenes from mother's day


A pile of cards for all the moms we had over today: Me, my mom, TheMostImportantGuy's mom, and TheMIG's sister. 

I did a brunch today for all of us at TheNewDiggs.  With the moms of course was: MyFavoriteKid, my dad, the brother in law and the niece. The only one missing was the nephew, who had to work.


There I go, tinkering around with the set up the coffee, tea, beverages.  I cooked several things for the brunch, but I tried one new recipe that was a very big hit, and that was a baked blueberry french toast dish (it was super-good, not to mention that it was so easy to make it practically made itself).

After brunch we sat on the patio and chatted while the kids floated around in the pool.

And here's the card MyFavoriteKid gave me.


Awwww...

Happy Mother's Day to all the other SuperMoms out there!!  I hope it was a fabulous day.

0 comments: