Tuesday, June 25, 2013

and since i am packing...

...and cleaning...and doing laundry....
you get a guest blogger tonight!  TheMostImportantGuy!

(but before I turn it over to him:  Pickyknitter! I am staying IN Riverside!! Are you in Riverside?? If you are, send me a PM on Ravelry!!  I'm AmpuTeeHee on Rav, too! Wanna knit?? heehee!!)

Ok. Without further adieu....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, a bit of adieu... Ms. AmpuTeeHee just started washing dishes and cut her finger on a cat food can lid. (Dry food's good enough!) Now it's wrapped up, and the adieu seems to be at a minimum. Speaking of dry food, I just bought 3 big bags (get 1 free!) for the feral / abandoned cats that have started showing up around TheNewDigs recently.  One in particular is really trying hard to get adopted by us (me). I think I'll be trying to capture her (or others) and get her checked / fixed at the vet soon. Stay tuned for more cat-related hijinks!

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

I this Ms AmpuTeeHee needs to look into some of those shark-proof gloves for when she is in the kitchen. Don't think knives or can lids would be able to cut through those...