Saturday, February 08, 2014

snaps on saturday

Dinner tonight at Kimbetly's with Rachelle and all partners/ spouses. Theme? White Trash Dinner, costumes included.  



TheMostImportantGuy made bean dip with Fritos. Kimberly made chicken fried steak and mashed taters. Rachelle, peas and biscuits. I made pudding in a cloud. We also brought Coors and some Lime-arita thing in a can (?).

Here's a self portrait (admire my $2 thrift store jacket, purchased today) plus a pic of my eye shadow palette.



I wore every shade LOL
And all those damn hair clips were actually in my bathroom cabinet. Sheesh. 

Here's the gang, and our lovely hostess!!




2 comments:

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

That is hilarious. :) And even though the menu screams against everything I'm eating these days (following Paleo) - I suddenly want all of it!

FUZZARELLY said...

What a fabulous idea for a dinner party! Y'all look perfect. Particularly love the hair rollers and the 'kill something' t shirt.