Friday, July 07, 2006

there's no place like home

I've been back from the LA tour for over a week now, but last night was the first time that I have actually felt "home".
I was back at bellydance class.
--------------

On another note, I was reading Napkin Please this morning, and ended over here (and John, I have no idea why I do these things, either) where I pulled my Tarot Card:

I Am Death.
Lovely :-)
Considerring I am performing in a dance piece that is about death and the impermanence of the body, I guess I'm in character.


You Are Death

You symbolize the end, which can be frightening.
But you also symbolize the immortality of the soul.
You represent transformation, rebirth of a new life.
Sweeping away the past is part of this card, as painful as it may be.

Your fortune:

Don't worry, this card does not predict death itself.
Instead it foreshadows the ending of an era of your life, one that is hard to let go of.
But with the future great new things will come, and it's time to embrace them.
Mourn for a while, but then face the future with humility and courage.

1 comments:

Mouse said...

Just wanted to let you know that I (finally...) posted your submission to Traveling Sock. Sorry about that.. I've been swamped lately. I used the Venice Muscle Beach one. If I need to change anything just let me know. I'm planning on using some of your other photos later. :)