Tuesday, November 28, 2006

this had better count as a post

I'm angry, depressed, pissy, pms-y, hurt, weepy (did I say pms-y?)....and I just don't care to write a blogpost today because I am sick at tired of hearing myself be sick and tired.

I'll try harder tomorrow.
Maybe even twice to make up for today.
And then again, maybe not.

Oh. And thank goodness for knitted lace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Your Stress Level is: 78%

You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.
Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.
Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa you'll get through the bad times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderfully therapeutic, isn't it??

Carol said...

Virtual hugs and many warm thoughts coming your way. You've got a lot on your plate, especially right before the holidays.

jodi said...

Hm. I only got 72. I'd hazard a guess that most people would earn a pretty high score on this test, though. Everyone but my dad.

And. Doesn't lace possess the terrible potential to blow your stress level through the roof?

Anonymous said...

Hate to say I told you so.... ;-)

Rabbitch said...

I'm 83% stressed. And it's only that low because I lied on one of the questions.

Fortunately, lying doesn't make me stressed *g*