Monday, December 18, 2006

pass the mojo, please


Short on time...but not on stress. That legal mediation thingy date has arrived once again. It was supposed happen last month, but it was cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow.

I asked for your help last month (click here to see my original request), and I'm going to ask for it again, because, well...I do believe in this sort of thing.

If any of you out there are willing to do whatever it is your faith calls it that you do: prayer, positive thoughts, intention work, chanting, drumming, mojo, majick, lighting candles, whatever...

If you are into it, and if you have a little extra to spare, I'd love it if you could send the big juicy love vibes out my way once again. It all starts tomorrow at 9am and will probably last all day, for those who focus using particulars.

Thank You ~ Thank You ~ Thank You!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amidst the preparations for tomorrow, I did take a few minutes today for myself to make that little faerie pictured above. A Little Being-of-Light to keep me smiling and in a postive mindframe. I made her with stuff I had on hand...roving, scissors, thread, and a felting needle. Fast, easy, adorable! Tutorial for her found here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I have a whole lot to say here, on this blog, to myself...thoughts I'd like to record. Every little area of my life is having a little growth spurt right now, and there is a lot being stirred up, especially in the creativity department. Be prepared for a series of essay style posts....probably all rambly.

Writing all this stufd down is the very first thing on my to-do list for Wednesday and beyond.
It's even more important than knitting right now, if you can believe that ;-)

6 comments:

~Donna~ said...

You got it! Much love, prayers, good thoughts and shimmies headed your way.

It WILL happen tomorrow.

~Donna~ said...

PS I'm doing enought knitting for 2 people, so go ahead and write all you want...

Must.finish.Xmas.knitting...

Warrior Knitter said...

I'm sitting here reading blogs knitting on a sock so today you're getting knitted vibes to help you today prepare for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm Christmas shopping & that always puts me in a good mood (seriously, it does) so I'll be sending those good mood Christmas vibes your way tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

pulling for you... fingers still crossed, wheels still knotted. LOVE

WCD

Anonymous said...

Good vibes coming their way towards you!!!!!

M-H said...

I'm not sure about the time thingie (your tomorow could be my today), but I'll be thinking of you as much as I can for the next couple of days. Let us know when you have some news.