Saturday, November 03, 2007

a dedication and a blessing


the house of Julia Morgan Center for the Arts, as seen from Center Stage, pre-show


I dedicated my performance tonight to the members of Axis Dance Company that I had seen in performance about 10 years before the loss of my leg.

It is because of them, that when I woke up in the ICU to find I was missing a body part, there was no doubt in my mind that I would continue to dance.

~ ~ ~

May you all find peace in knowing that no matter what dark place your path may end up taking you, someone has probably already been there before you, and either left you trail markers, or is waiting there holding a flashlight.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one. :)

Anonymous said...

Soemtimes you make me cry B, in a good way. I am so glad to know you. I hope all was fantastic.