Friday, November 30, 2007

done.

filched from subsersivecrossstich, with permission to do so found here

This blog was plenty dry during the months leading up to November. Moving and performing and avoiding people and all....but daily posting has really gotten me reconnected to my blog, and I am glad for that.

I hereby promise to myself to post more frequently.

But maybe not this weekend. For starters, I have some serious ChannukahElfing to do around here (ummm, it starts like TUESDAY).

I am also going to be at a weekend long workshop about RawFoods and cleansing.

In between those two full day sessions, I will be sneaking in a date with TheMostImportantGuy to see "No Country For Old Men". He saw it a week or so ago and immediately wanted to go see it again, but he waited for me to be available (thank You).

So I'll either be wrapping gifties, staring at the silver screen, or splitting open coconuts and juicing wheatgrass all weekend. And when I'm not doing that, I'll be sneaking in special moments privately sniffing and fondling (and hopefully knitting) these:


dos Malabrigos
lace--28 blue surf...worsted--52 Paris night
3 skeins of each


Now who would let posting get in the way of that??

Malabrigo is (yarn) crack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by this month!

4 comments:

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Mmmmm....Malabrigo....

I just started Greenjeans last night using Malabrigo worsted in the Stonechat colorway. I've had the yarn nearly a year and now I wonder what took me so long to start using it. Freakin' FABulous!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mouse said...

Congrats on finishing out NaBloPoMo.. its nice to hear from you every day but I know what sort of commitment that takes to post daily. (says she who fizzled out on day 10.. lol)

Janice in GA said...

I totally enjoyed reading your posts this month! Yay NaBloPoMo for getting to know someone a little better!

Malabrigo is Teh Yum.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the puppy totally sums it up. Congratulations on finishing! It's delightful having you back in the blogosphere. :)