Monday, November 05, 2007

the truth about beagles

...I mean, bagels, is that I'd be glad to make them for you (that means YOU, dad...or anyone else for that matter), but you probably wont see me making them for myself anytime soon.

Not because they weren't delicious. They were! It's just that for awhile now, my diet has consisted of primarily Raw Living Foods. Yesterday's vegan/organic brunch was fully cooked, although delicious and healthy, but being that it was cooked, it was far different from what my diet has consisted of lately.

I ate Raw for a full year right before I was pregnant with MyFavoriteKid , and I had never felt better in my life. And now, 11 years later, I'm back at it. I'll share what I know about it this month, as I am certain I am going to be scrambling for topics during NaBloPoMo.

Speaking of scrambles, here is my breakfast today:



This is the "Spanish Scramble" from Ani Phyo's book Ani's Raw Food Kitchen. You can also see her make this dish on YouTube!

It makes me a happy camper.

4 comments:

jodi said...

Oh, thank you. I'd never heard of Ani Phyo but after checking out her website, I just ordered the book. Yay!

Ragnar said...

Sweet, more beagles for us!

Janice in GA said...

You know, I love the idea of raw food stuff, but it's getting colder and I want my hot soup!

Anonymous said...

I don't think beagles taste better raw.