Monday, June 23, 2008

meatcake.

I am sooooo going to miss George Carlin. A big part of my formative years was spent listening to "A Place For My Stuff". Even though he has acts more well known, that's the one that will always live on in my memory.


(as best I can remember**:)

Honey???? What is this in the fridge?
Well, what's it look like?!?!
Well, I don't know. It might be meat. Or maybe it's cake. I think it's.... meatcake!
Well, SMELL IT!!

Lacks everything without his delivery for sure, but let me tell you....I've had quite a few "meatcake moments" in my life, and I think of him every single time it happens.

Rest in Peace, dude.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Okay, I was a off a little bit...here's a link to a clip that includes the actual meatcake bit. Still makes me laugh out loud.

4 comments:

~Donna~ said...

my fav is the 'stuff' routine...cos i'm all about the stuff. And moving my stuff around.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

donna ~ man, can I relate!

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

OH, I didn't even realize! I love that bit too. (both of them actually, the "stuff" and the meatcake)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

dragonflyh ~ it still makes me laugh