Sunday, June 15, 2008

paid and forwarded!

Leave it to no-blog-rachel to up the ante on Pay It Forward:



An absolutely GORGEOUS lacy scarf made out of her own handspun!!



I love it so much!!! Totally my colors, totally my style, and totally something I will wear often and all the while remember how it became to come to me. Thank you, Rachel!! *mwah!* You raised the bar!


I've been working on gifts for my three recipients, but I'm keeping things under wraps so it's a surprise. The commitment is to have them all out within a year (end of November), but I'm hoping to have them done much earlier than that.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, what a pretty scarf! And handspun, too. You have great friends.

Carol said...

A gorgeous scarf worn by a gorgeous lady.

You hot.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

carrie ~ That I do!!

carol ~ awww, shucks *blush*