Wednesday, July 09, 2008

a memo

To: The Director of the Upcoming Dance Shows
Cc: Bob the Stage Manager

This is just a little note to let you know where to find me should I go missing during one of our rehearsals:


Hint: the theater is on 18th Street, the yarn shop is on 14th Street, and google says it's only .7 mile.

Just send out a search party to see if I am either sleeping in a corner under a pile of cashmere, or if I have perhaps passed out on the road back due to yarn fumes.



(edited to add: I might just park my van in the parking lot and sleep there. Hahahaha.)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG -- it looks like yarn heaven!! Droool!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo jealous!! That's the biggest store I've seen since Straw into Gold went out of business...or is that just the wide-angle lens?

Love,
Karen the Dancing Luker

~Donna~ said...

OMG...even a wool sensitive like me could find something to pet and drool on in that place....Have FUN!

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

Ok, that yarn shop looks huge and wonderful!

Wheelchair Dancer said...

merde, merde, merde.

Ya know .. I saw Drop, I saw Oust ... but I really want to see you in Anicca...

love

WCD

Anonymous said...

Woooo!!! Looks like a yarn party in there!!! Didja get yourself some goodies?

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

mouse ~ yessss, doesn't it??!!

Karen the DL ~ I miss that place :-(

donna ~ yeah, I can't wait. Not like I need anymore yarn though.

dragonfly ~ yes, I hope it as is good in person! I will report back.

wcd ~ it MAY end up on video somewhere at some point. It's never the same as in person though (I know you know that LOL)

jennakate ~ I haven't been yet! I'm not down in LA yet.

Carrie said...

Wow, what a fantastic yarn shop! It makes my local one look so tiny... well, it is, so that's fair. Have fun in there!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

carrie ~ thanks!