Friday, October 17, 2008

first signs of fall

Now we're talkin'. Now it feels like a change of seasons.

Roasted butternut squash, yams, parsnips, carrots, brussel sprouts, cauliflower...olive oil, balsamic vinegar, s+p. Could have used some big fat cloves of garlic, but it's good enough ;-)


Feeling very fatigued today, but still managed to get a huge list of stuff done. But now it's 8:25 and I'm beat. I'm about to crawl in bed with my knitting, and some dvd's (Pride & Predjudice--*big fat grin*---love it, even though I have seen it a kajillion times). I'm leaving the computer on because TheMostImportantGuy is recording drums at his place tonight, but he's letting me watch by webcam. I looooove that.

Resting up now for an active day tomorrow.
Sunday is reserved for kicking back.
Let's hope nothing interferes with that.

2 comments:

jodi said...

Oh man, that looks good.

Anonymous said...

This pic made me so hungry! Time for dinner I guess...