Sunday, November 02, 2008

taking the easy way out

I kid you not: I woke up at 5:30am today and I typed up that big long post I promised (oooh, I am soooo happy the clocks have changed back to standard--I can't stand daylight savings time, to be honest with you).
The post is pages and pages long. It is rambling. It needs some editing. And I didn't have time to get back to it during the day, and I am now too tuckered out because it is 10pm but feels like 11, of course. I need to get in bed before I just pass out.

So here is a tiny little tease about the chaos over here:



I know. I am insane. I am TheNewAndImprovedCrazyCatLady.

But the cuteness is almost blinding, is it not?



Hopefully it will make you forget that I am a slacker and also buy me one more day to get my fingers clicking on the danged keypad over here.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Kitteh.
Want.

Jealous (1,000,000)

painting with fire said...

What a cutie! One of my four cats looks a lot like that - and until you have four cats you're merely aspiring to be the crazy cat lady :-)

Mouse said...

AWWWWWW! That sort of cuteness is EXACTLY how one becomes a crazy cat person.. we used to have 3 cats because my husband is such a sucker and kept taking in strays.

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Is that my birthday present???

I LOVE it!! Make sure you put airholes in the box when you mail it! Just trying to be helpful! :)

Anonymous said...

Hee! Kitty-poof! :)

Mazeltov.