Sunday, December 14, 2008

are we having fun yet?

Nope. Not exactly.

We're half way to Vegas. The drive was reallllly difficult. It was extremely windy and rainy, and passing semi-trucks totally freaked me out. The mini-maison is a little wide, and it also catches wind like a sailboat.

I'd hoped to arrive at our mid-way overnight spot before dark, but that didn't quite work out.

That being said, there is a restaurant here in the RV Park, and although I was leery, the food was actually quite delicious and within walking distance. MyFavoriteKid and I are snuggled up watching a dvd now, and I'm hoping to sack out early so we can get an early start.

2 comments:

The Bon said...

Awww, I thought about you all day. I'm glad to hear you guys made it halfway ok, can't wait to hear you're there and safe!

Pickyknitter said...

Thinking safe thoughts for you all!