Saturday, December 13, 2008

snaps on saturday

For every complaint, there's a moment where I want to take it all back

I've been complaining about the kitties lately, as y'all know. But today was the day I check them all in to the "pet resort" so that we can take off on vacation tomorrow morning.

Leaving them there made me sad :-(
And the house feels realllly empty right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snaps On Saturday

Not a pretty picture:


That dumpster belongs to a McDonald's.

Mindblowing, if you ask me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like santa's sled full of next year's garbage


p-from L.A.

Anonymous said...

I lived near a Walmart with a McDonalds before. I had to pass their dumpster when I went to the grocery store and I could smell it long before I was near it! It was the most disgusting thing I ever smelled in my life. It stung my nose and throat and the smell stayed with you long after you were away from it. Just thinking about it makes my eyes water!