Saturday, April 04, 2009

snaps on saturday

Flowers on my table.....


Went to MyFavoriteKid's final basketball game of the season today. The team made it to the playoffs, but they lost today...so no championships, this was it.

After that, MyFK went off with his dad for the weekend and TheMostImportantGuy helped me clean out the garage to get ready for the neighborhood garage sale. I'm etting rid of lots, but I hope to go through it again before the sale and get rid of a bit more.

Earlier in the morning, before all of this, I wound up the yarn I dyed....


I can't seem to capture the true color on my camera. It's more raspberry. It's lovely, and I'm going to make a neckwarmer with it, but I didn't have time to cast-on for it today. Maybe tomorrow.

Oh. Yesterday, when I was being all crafty, I started another little fiber project. Totally forgot to mention it.

Needle felting! I finished it tonight while TheMIG and I were sitting around having a deep conversation and basically reinventing the relationship wheel. It was fairly upsetting. Stabbing soft fuzzy things somehow helped calm me.

And I got a gnome out of it. And he's cute.


Off to shower and hose off all the garage dust and clear my head. G'night.

2 comments:

MonikaRose said...

Hello, he is gorgeous and I cannot wait until you make the neck warmer, bet feels great when you knit up a creation from scratch, congrats...have a fantastic day :) MonikaROse

kasiaiscarly said...

he's so cute!! one of my rav friends LOVE gnomes, i have to share! i'll magic link you :)