Saturday, February 20, 2010

snaps on saturday

I know I'm doing it again (I'm delaying that post--gah!), and I do not want to hear it. I have a good reason.

TheMostImportantGuy's sister's birthday is Tuesday, and his mom's birthday is Thursday...and his dad's cancer surgery prep is Tuesday and the surgery itself is Thursday (how do you say "bad timing", eh?). So we drove up there today, brought in dinner and flowers and cakes and presents, and we just got home from the long drive and we are totally wiped out (but watching the men's Short Track--ha).

SO! Since you seemed to enjoy that vintage photo of me so much yesterday (the one of me dreaming of being a future Winter Olympian LOL), here's an even earlier version...



...of my dreaming of being a Summer Olympian!

3 comments:

~Donna~ said...

My summer Olympic dream was gymnastics...first place in my age group. 1973. :)

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Mine - horseback riding, then archery.

Hey any chance you'll make it to Stitches this year? I'd love to see you! Let me know your schedule if you are.

XO

jodi said...

Your suit is adorable.