Friday, September 10, 2010

and i say: go...go...go...!!

You say goodbye....







and I say hello.....






I'm not quite sure how this happened.
And I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet, either LOL.
The last time I had bangs and used these type of hair products was about 20 years ago.

What is clear is that tomorrow I am shopping for eyeliner and darker lipstick. The cut and color almost necessitate it.


It got rave reviews at the salon.

When I sent these photos online to TheMostImportantGuy, his eyes bugged out of his head a little bit (he had his webcam on for me to see his response), but then he smiled. He said I looked like Joan Jett ;-)

When MyFavoriteKid got in the car after school, he didn't even look at me for two full minutes (typical), but when he did, he flipped out. At first he said he liked the cut, but he wasn't sure that he liked it on me....and then later he said I looked cool enough to hang out with his friends (Not quite sure what to make of that one. I can only hope I am still cool enough to hang out with my own friends... hahahaha.) I am actually worried that the next time I go into the convalescent hospital some of the people there will not recognize me. That has happened just from wearing my hair up or down sometimes.

And if you hear a loud thud in the distance, that is the sound of my mother passing out and hitting the floor .

12 comments:

Mouse said...

I LOVE it. its awesome.

Jodie said...

Wow! You pull it off really well! Would never work on me... Love it. I think we need pics of the full effect once you get the eyeliner and lipstick.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Love, Karen TDL

deirdre said...

WOW!!! Looks amazing on you!

I guess you're going to need a new wardrobe, leather and studs and such? Rock on!

idyllicchick said...

I love it! The MIG is right - I immediately thought Joan Jett.

Lorena said...

Hee! It looks awesome, and very much like Joan Jett (who rocks). Fabulous!!!

AllyB said...

Yep, Joan Jett for sure! Very Rocker. Nice. Does it make you feel like a new you? Mission accomplished.

Gayle Grace, Professional Organizer said...

Love it!

Kathy said...

I love it...you look great!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

You are gorgeous! The cut is totally you.

~Donna~ said...

Must be something in the air...I was just talking with bff about getting all mine cut off...

I LOVE your new 'do. It rocks!

Denise said...

I love it! You look great!